Friday, June 14, 2013

Big Picture Painting

Never underestimate the fun that can be had in simple activities. Today on our trip to the mega "grocery" store (one that I have declared boycotting many times, but like an addiction I just keep going back) I went down the craft isle. I let the kids pick out an afternoon activity. We walked out of there with a poster board for each kid.

My son got real creative with his painting, using some old packing foam as a paint brush, making some fun and different strokes. My daughter thought her poster board actually looked fine blank, and has not painted anything yet. My guess is I'll have to shoo my son away from it for at least a week, it will be the center of petty arguments, till finally I can let him paint it behind my daughters back. Yay, that's how things work in this house. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment