Monday, June 10, 2013

Camping!!!!

I can't think of a better summer time activity than camping. I love it. It's relaxing and refreshing, and I always feel recharged after being in the fresh, clean air away from city noises. The kids can get as dirty as they want and you don't have to worry about it getting on your freshly mopped floors, then you don't even have to worry about bathing them at bedtime... just let them soak when you get home. :)

This trip was extra great because we went with the boy scout troop. That meant there were plenty of parents there to help watch all the kids, and plenty of friends to occupy my kids, which meant I could actually sit down and enjoy the sunset with a hot cup of coffee.

Three days, two nights, and now we're back home with the bad part of camping... laundry and clean up. Blah.

2 comments: